Aping & Ikit Surf Camp
We are stoked to be hosting Aping & Ikit’s first ever longboard camp! The camp is for all levels and focused on improving your logging skills, whilst experiencing the best of what Siargao has to offer and of course having as much fun as possible!
When is it happening?
8th – 13th April 2021
- 5 nights shared* accommodation
- Surf lessons (10hrs) and theory workshop
- Surf transport
- Longboard rental
- Video analysis
- Island hopping with picnic
- Land tour
- Northshore trip
- BBQ videoke dinner
- Yoga & Meditation classes
- Surf Photos
*shared accommodation complying with all gov and DOT COVID protocols.
What’s not included?
- Flights & airport transport
- Lunch & Dinner (except Island hop picnic and videoke BBQ dinner)
Free cancellation at any time, unlimited rebooking.
The camp is limited to 12 people so we can ensure you get the best possible experience. This means places are limited and we expect it to be booked up quickly!
Aping & Ikit are professional longboarders who have competed at the highest level internationally and have had numerous successes. They’ve experienced many different surf spots around the globe and are Siargao born and bred.
Travel Requirements (we will update you if there are any changes)
- negative PCR within 48hrs of flight
- 5 night reservation in a DOT accredited resort
- acceptance letter from municipality processed by resort
- roundtrip ticket + travel itinerary
- e-health form
- traze app
- email requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org & cc resort